Monday, August 29, 2011

Cyberbullying Story

  I was at home sitting on my bed using my laptop. I was going on facebook, and chatting with my friends. I looked at my messages. I saw a message from a guy at school named Jake that said "Where do u live".  I was just like "Whatever".The next day at home I got another message that said "Tell me or I'll kill you". I got so scared I didn't know what to do so I ran to my mom and told her everything. I showed her my messages. She called the police and they tracked down the person.They found out it was a 40 yr old man working at the school as a janitor. He told them that he heard the guy Jake talking about with his friends. he hacked his account and went to prison.


Inspired by: Netsmartz.org
http://www.netsmartz.org/Parents

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that the girl tool her mom and the police took him to prison o and i liked your story so much.

    ReplyDelete